Nanna's cupboard

Well I was sitting here trying to think of what to write tonight... When a photo of my Nan's cupboard came to mind... I love collecting old painted furniture and lucky for me I have a few lovely pieces that came from my Nan's house. This piece resided in her tiny little kitchen of her 3 bedroom house... She raised 7 children there and I must say it always smelt of wonderful baking.. She used to make a loaf filled with currants and she would skim the cream off the top of the milk after milking the cows to make it moist and yummy... Straight out of the oven she would brush it with milk and sprinkle it with sugar... I sometimes have people over and they ask when are you going to buy some new furniture but they don't understand that not only are these pieces beautiful but they have a history that I want to preserve and carry forward...