I've been tagged

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I am not really into these kinds of things as I really think all the blogs are wonderful... So this will be the only Tag I follow through on Ok my friends....
Kirstie Penton - my beautiful little girl that writes beautiful little blogs about her life
Christine Crocker- my dear, dear friend and creator of the most beautiful vintage dolls and creations.
Katie Estvold - a friend that inspires me every day with her beautiful creations, her love of her family and her amazing writing skills...
Angela Osment- dear friend, truly talented gardener, mother and sweet person....
Cheryl Dack - talented designer of the sweetest crafts...
I thank you to all the other beautiful blogs out there that inspire me each day....


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. o, thank you my dear friend.
    This is so lovely of you.

    and YOU deserve it so very much!

    take good care,
    xoC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......