Little collages

Friday, August 03, 2007

Well nearly 10 pm Friday night here and I have been just going through a lot of my photos files and cleaning them out so thought I would share another little collage with you... I love the contrast of this little old sewing machine drawer that has bits of different coloured paint on it... Lovely glitter and pretty roses.... a close up of my sweet little petticoat... A beautiful paper cone made by my dear friend Christine Crocker with a lovely photo of my dad when he was a little man.... old buttons and a beautiful detailed timber frame.... All things that I love.....

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a lovely collection of photos, it makes them even more special when we have memories of loved ones to share...looks like your sore throat has started to get better...have a nice week-end xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful collage. Great memories for you, too!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!

    Have a nice weekend!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your beatiful pictures..i love them
    /johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovly youre pictures are! They always make me dream....
    I would love to look at youre catalog when its done.
    I have been looking and reading youre hole blogg,and I absolutley love it...you make so many beautiful things....have a nice weekend!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all lovely!
    Yet your home isn't full of those kind of things that - wonderful as they are - can make it look just overcluttered! Good balancing act!

    Ingela :)
    ...expecting your precious catalogue...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the collage and bits and pieces articles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......