Sunny Sunday afternoon

Sunday, September 16, 2007


Lovely warm Sunday afternoon... I just dropped Kirstie off at a party and Andrew is watching car racing on the TV and Daddy is having a nap after a big morning of mowing and mowing and more mowing.... I need to take some photos for this blog but Andrew is using my camera for an animation he needs to do for school... I have been terribly slack lately but soon I will take lots of pretty photos again... I am going to sit down now and work on 3 orders I have on the go so hopefully by the end of the week I will be up-to-date again so I can enjoy my 4 days away and then some time with the kids while they are home....

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey Cathy,
    It's Jono here. I got your comments on my blog. Thanks I felt really special after I read that. I hope your holiday goes well too!
    From Jono

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely holiday Cathy with your family, so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a beautiful holiday, Cathy. The photo on this post is breathtaking!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,

    So glad to hear that Spring is there. Hope you have a lovely 4 days away. I just returned from MY four days, it was inspiring and so refreshing! Wishing the same for you.
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......