little bits of me!!!!

Friday, April 04, 2008


I have a fascination at the moment for glass front cupboards... This is the only one I have but I would love more... This one I paid $10 for so its pretty special and is now on the wall of my studio. The little verse stitched by my dear friend Sharyn in this pretty little white metal frame is just amazing. It says I am in the garden in French. Sharyn has a gorgeous garden in the mountains in Victoria...She has these amazing chestnut trees as the backdrop and it feels even though she lives in a small town that she has her own little forest.... I SO wished I lived closer to her.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Beautiful and precious stitched verse and gorgeous cabinet:) Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cabinet, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glass cupboards too especially when it's filled with beautiful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glass front cabinets, too, Cathy, large or small. Everything looks so beautiful inside. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Has it started to be fall?
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos!
    Wunderful things. The glass cabinet was beautiful.

    From Jessika in Sweden in the Yellow house (Gula Villan in swedisch).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your blog, thank you! Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is gorgeous! Nice pictures with a lot of pretty things.
    You make beautiful charms!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embroidery is amazing...such a gifted friend.

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your glass front cabinet! I'm always looking for one more spot I can work one in.
    http://thegardenbarn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love glass front cabinets and I SO want one for my kitchen in the country house. In fact I want yours :-) It`s truly lovely. I am looking forward to summer and all the juble sales that usually goes on then. Hopefully I`ll find one! Your pictures are lovely as always. Thanks for charing!

    Lots of love
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time here,and very happy I found your blog which is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......