Looking forward to SPRING!!!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008


We have had a really cold week this week...Big frosts every morning it feel like a proper Toowoomba Winter.... Kirstie is finally feeling better and was back to school today after having tonsillitis... She gets so run down the poor little thing... I just finished another wonderful big order for Lily-G and I was so very happy with it... Packaging them up in there little boxes and sending them off is a favourite job of mine... Now I am wading through a mess all over my workbench to start some more orders tomorrow...What a wonderful and enchanting job I have..... It constantly makes me smile...Please drop by I love hearing from you........

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. glad you completed your big order & that baby girl is feeling better.
    i love the image that you shared.
    have a great night
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo Cathy.
    Glad to hear Kirstie is well again and back at school. There is so much sickness going around. Sure looking forward to some warmth from Spring.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look. Mine should be finished by Monday. Can't wait. Glad to hear Kirstie is well, my middle son has tonsilitis, and my eldest, concussion - (footy!) here's to a quiet, cozy weekend. Sharonx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cathy!
    I love your new header! Beautiful and inspiring pictures! Glad to hear that your daughter is better and back to school.

    I admire your work and I admire you for the person you are. I get a feeling that you put a tiny bit of yourself in every item that you do!

    Lots of love to you
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh it sounds so much colder out there than here in Brissie. Our days are still so warm... we had 29 degrees last week. ....not much of a winter so all those beautiful coats will have to sit in mothballs for another year. Spring is so short lived as then comes the summer heat! We really have a unique seasonal experience in this region of the world.. don't we! Beautiful photo by the way! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually envy you your temperatures. Here in North Texas, it has been getting up to around 105-degrees Fahrenheit. Something like 40+ Celcius, I think. I do not like it that hot!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is to beautiful to pass by and not choosing you. :)
    i am just very happy to have discovered you and you rwonderful blog. i just lovecoming and reading it. it brings me happiness.
    take good care too !
    monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely image & post Cathy! I'm delighted that all has gone well with your order - a sense of accomplishment is something to be savoured & enjoyed - enjoy the moment!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a beautiful photo !
    Rini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......