Another year of work is over !!!!



Well I posted off my last order on Wednesday which I must tell you was a relief...It is very hot here now in my little cottage and I always find it hard to concentrate on soldering over Summer.... Just thought I would show you a couple of images of my studio room on the day of the photo shoot as I am sure over summer I will change things around as I always do....Really want to get more organised this year and I might even paint my little floor if time permits.... Chalk USA of course....My dear hubby made me these gorgeous little doors about a month ago...It is Chalk USA on one side and the original light blue that I love on the other side.... We rubbed it with a little milk paint in the places where there was no paint at all !!!!! I so love them and will try and take some better photos of them soon.... It is just a normal old door cut in half and then we have taken the top panels out and replaced them with glass... Made a Christmas cake on Wednesday but it is a little dry so might try again...I am going to make some ginger cookies and shortbread cookies today and hopefully one of my puddings from my Nanna's recipe....