Friendships by email!!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009


Well this is a subject I hold true to my heart. The friendships I have made through the wonderful world of blog... I have met so many wonderful people and I truly feel blessed but today I just wanted to mention a very special family the Knudsens. Paige, Dan and their wonderful family of 4 gorgeous girls have touched my life with fun, friendship and love... My daughter Kirstie has made very special friendships by email with Emi and Madi and that makes her extremely happy... The news most days is about tragic and horrific things in the world but I must say most days I am blessed with gorgeous sweet emails from woman all over the world that make me smile...So to Paige (she gave me this gorgeous "C" on my cupboard for Christmas) and all my other dear friends.....THANK YOU!!!!!

There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound. ~Diana Cortes

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. tears, precious friend
    tears....
    you are loved
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.' ~Diana Cortes

    I totally get that. I have even found that since I've first went online in 2003 and started my blog in sep. of 2006 that I've even gotten to know my own family memebers so much better and in such a way that I probobly never would have. Kinda like letter writing. I'm still not sure whether it's because they are more themselves or being someone they are not. Judging for myself, I believe that your true self comes through better with letter writing and emails, etc. because just like with thinking, you are taking the time to contimplate things and then respond in a way that is more true to how you really feel.

    Anyway...I love to come visit your blog to try and soak up some of that love that you obviously have for your darling children and to be inspired by your lovely creations. Take care.:)
    ~Salina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found you.. your blog & designs are very special... it must be the lovely lady that creates them....and young lady..
    xooxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy...how true is this!!! And the most beautiful images you have...and that verse, just heartstopping...Blessings to you my Friend...Ingrid xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your beautiful blog and plan to be a regular if that's ok..it is incredible.
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ! Yes, I'm very glad for the friendship I feel for people I have never meet. It makes me happy. It's strange, I'm planning to write in my blog today about the same thing :)

    Bye
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this Cathy...
    Thank you for this gift
    you posted.
    Friendships are indeed so
    special.....
    especially yours...
    its such a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true Cathy and isn't it wonderful to have new friends all over the world - I love it. Thanks for stopping by French Essence and we will have to find you a signature scent for sure, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree whole heartedly Cathy. I find even if the day has been full of stress and this not going to plan, something or someone will always make me smile in blogland. Don't you wish it was a place we could move to?
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes you are totally right about this long distance friendshipes, I believe in them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful words!!!

    Have a nice day!

    Biene

    ReplyDelete
  12. You a so right. There are so many wonderful friends out there in Blogland.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a lovely post Cathy, so honest & heartfelt. 2 of our 5 sons are 'C's', so while the pearls may not be their thing, it reminds their Mum of how precious that letter in the alphabet is to me.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. So true Cathy! I am blessed to call you a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......