So Proud - New School Captain

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well this week has been an emotional roller coaster.... Over the last month or so Kirstie has been in the process of becoming school captain for 2010. I know I am biased but she is an amazing young girl and this week all her dreams come true she became school captain and to make it even better 3 of her dear, dear friends will make up a team of 2 girls and 2 boys....She is a little scared but also so excited.... What a wonderful exciting last year of school she has ahead of her....
I am so, so sorry for the lack of appearance here lately...my head is definitely on fast forward with the shop getting closer and closer.....I want to do a review on a couple of my favourite books in the next couple of days...Just need to take some photos of my favourite pages to share with you.....I must say I miss you all and I hope you get a chance to drop by and say Hi!!!! I can't wait to get a few spare minutes to go and have a look at all your beautiful blogs too.......

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Hi,
    Congratulations to your daughter !
    I'm will wait for your next post :)

    Have a lovely week !

    xx
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kirstie...how proud you must be Cathy!!! Wow...it's getting closer now♥x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful blog!
    Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for kirstie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    that is just awesome.
    of course i have no idea what a school captain is but i'm guessing maybe like a class president is here in the states.
    either way...i'm thrilled for that sweet girl
    & know i'm excited about your shop's grandopening ....soon!
    love you heaps & heaps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Kirstie! I can't think of anything sweeter than seeing our children achieve their dreams! I'm happy for you all!

    :)
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, huge congrats to KIrstie...that is brilliant, she will have an unforgettable year. xv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That takes me back to when I was student president. They don't do that here in France. Along with school musicals - I miss it already for my kids! Congratulations to your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an honour for Kirstie, and congratulations to you too Cathy. All the best for your shop too. I'm looking forward to popping in to say "hi". What an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an exciting year ahead for Kirstie.
    Oh Cathy... the shop opening must be getting so close..more excitement for the family
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking it may be something like what Head Girl is in England, and that is a big deal in the last year, the one Girl the whole school deemed the most all around wonderful!:-) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big Congrats to your darling Kirstie.. and to you as well.. doesn't it make you so proud when they achieve such milestones.. Kirstie is a gorgeous girl.. and deserves the wonderful things that come her way..
    I so wish I could be there when your shop opens.. in spirit perhaps.. everything will be just wonderful, I'm sure..
    Much love and hugz xxx your friend, Tea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow how wonderful for your daughter. I think everyone understands your absence it is a big new adventure you are embarking on. It will all be worth it when everything is up and running. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Kirstie!!!! How exciting and as for her mother, she couldn't be more proud. I think we all have missed you, so do stop by and say hello.

    xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......