The beginning of a new week!!!

Monday, February 08, 2010



One of my favourite people in the world.... Having fun taking some photos on the weekend!!!


Well I just wanted to show you a couple of photos of Kirstie's room....I love it so much and she has basically decorated it herself with a little help from her mummy!!!!!!!!! As I have told you before it is an extremely dark room so my photography could be better but I think you will get the idea....and her new bed is so nice....

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. WOW... a dream room for any young woman and she designed it herself.
    She obviously gets her artistic bent from her mum. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness...it is such a fun room!
    she's done some new things since i last saw an image
    i LOVE that chandilier!

    bighugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a chip off the old block.
    Kirstie's room is fabulous.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy
    Well Kirstie's room always looks lovely no matter how she changes it.. I still remember the shot from the magazine layout.. can't remember now if it was in the magazine or on your blog.. but i thought it would make a great study room...

    Has Kirstie changed her hairstyle??? she looks a little different.. maybe it is the LOVE on her face!!! hahaha

    Take care Cathy... have fun in your shop xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever girl.
    I love your sayings.they all hit home and so true.

    a new visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kristie's room it's fabulous! She is really her mothers daughter. You both are so talented.

    xxx, Michelle

    p.s. I have missed you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......