Happy Mother's Day for Sunday


I can't believe it is May already and its Mother's day in a couple of days.... It is nearly 8 years since I lost my gorgeous mum and every Mother's Day I always try and bake something she loved to make like her favourite banana cake recipe...So that is what I will be doing before heading off to the shop on Sunday....I thought I would share with you a couple of photos of Kirstie and I taken last weekend before heading off to the Empire Theatre to watch a local production of High School Musical that one of Kirstie's childhood friends were performing in....It was a lovely night and Kimberly was truly amazing!!!!!
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust