Happy Mother's Day

Saturday, May 07, 2011

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden
- Claudia Ghandi
My mum is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune
- Gracie Harmon
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible - Marion Garretty

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mum's in my life and to my mum in heaven.....

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you to, lovely Cathy.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Title of your blog really caught my attention. It is also the principle our family lived by for so many years. By the way happy, mothers day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely. i absolutely love claudia ghandi's quote. it gave me quite a wave of nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that tugs on my heart ...... my mom is in heaven too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......