My studio

Friday, May 06, 2011






Oh I love taking photos..... So what do you think of the floor???? You will have to go back through the archives and find a before... It was originally an old verandah and over the years someone made it into a tiny sun room so its pretty rough and definitely not perfect but I LOVE IT !!! A friend sent me this saying this morning......

{To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the star shine brightest....}

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Looks like a wonderful little space to get creative in. The floor looks great, so light! I love the twine too! Have a lovely weekend, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I just love it! I don't think I would ever, ever leave it...and if I was there, I think I would want to sit and just chat, and shoot photos all day in it...! :-) And yes, I remember the rose pen...you are so sweet and so sentimental to have kept it for so long. That touched my heart.

    Big hug and lots of love,
    Elizabeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy
    love your studio and the new floor.....i have a sunroom off our bedroom just like this!!! love the quote!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......