Day 2 :)

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Day 2.. 6.12 am (running a little late this morning) good morning gorgeous only 3 sleeps to go..... Present in hand....Tag said to my beautiful girl, something to keep the tradition of turning 18 alive :).... I was one of 5 children, 3 girls and when we turned 18, each of us received a gorgeous birthstone ring to symbolise our special day....so I love traditions so I searched the internet for a lovely simple birth stone ring...Found one with a sweet designer in the uk.....she loved it...:)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love Gilmore Girls ! And the ring is beautiful too :)

    Congratulations to your daughter !

    xx
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetest Cathy,

    Congrats to your beautiful daugher! ♥

    What a wonderful tradition.. and what a beautiful ring!

    Wishing you a lovely day!
    xo
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traditions, Cathy ... what a gorgeous ring and what wonderful memories Kirstie will have of her 18th Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......