a new week :)

Monday, August 15, 2011



A bit of a random post this morning.... So many exciting things running through my head today but definitely not enough hours in the day, 3 1/2 hours in the car on a Monday with both my beautiful kids :) I think that everyone that has known me through this blog knows that packaging is very high on my list of priorities having a mail-order business (making it as special as I can for the person that receives it)... So I have started to make little linen bags, made of vintage linens for some of my treats to be shipped in....this one is heading into NSW's with a clock charm necklace in it.... Second image is just a random going into Spring photo...there was just something about the photo I liked and the 3rd photo is of one of my Nan's old chairs that has been in the shed for years and I thought I would show you before its make over, don't tell my hubby but with a paint brush in hand it may fit a little better in my studio :) Please drop by and say hi and tell me what you have been up to ........

To those who can dream, there is no such place as far away........

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh my cathy, those little linen bags are simply lovely!!!
    thinking of you today & so thankful to call you friend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... just LOVELY pics !!
    vintage greetings
    mina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......