Tuesday's thoughts - New Studio room, Exciting News but can't share yet, Relay for Life and whats in stock...

Sitting here in my Pj's, listening to the rain gently fall on my tin roof, house work to do and a studio to finish but  as the days roll by as fast as can be I thought I would share what is happening this week .... Images of my studio as I slowly put it back together....Electrician coming tomorrow to put my light fitting up...
In store at the moment and loads of new magazines on the way over the next month so keep an eye out .... New stock to source and fun things ahead ....More information coming soon ...

Well what a year it is turning out to be for my hazel eyed boy... These images have been taken over the last 9 months or so... He is excited about the thought of  finishing school but yet sad all at at the same time...He is working beyond hard and was so excited yeserday after sitting a preliminary exam that he did very well....  He will be involved in Relay for Life this coming weekend so please if you would like to support him...Click HERE

Collages that I create most days from pinterest images.... You can find them on my facebook page and please like my page if you haven't yet as I will have some exciting  news coming over the next couple of months .....
Listening to the safe haven soundtrack in the car (lovely mother's day present)...Love it !!!! and I have a feeling Gilmore Girls may come out again over the next few months....I hope your week is as wonderful as you all are.... and thank you for the constant support...  If it wasn't for you all I wouldn't be able to live my dream .....
GIVE EVERY DAY THE CHANCE TO BECOME THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF YOUR LIFE - Mark Twain