Wednesday thoughts.... New books, Coming Soon and a year ago today....


One of the collages I shared on facebook from beautiful pinterest images. 

Lots of new magazines on there way, beautiful new twines and of course a couple of the new Jeanne Oliver bags that we all know and love :)  in STORE


Do you believe it is 6 months today since her beautiful wedding day and a year since she got engaged...  This is such a special photo for me...  Four of the most marvellous people in my life....  Our beautiful friends the Eriksens were hosting my hazel eyed girl and the blue eyed boy when the blue eyed boy popped the big question... and then they flew from Victoria to be here on my hazel eyed girls big day.... Such a special day !!!!!!

I am just about to read this gorgeous inspiring book and I also have a few copies left in my store....


Coming in September this gorgeous new book from Nina Hartman called  Among Vintage and Friends....If you would like to pre-order a copy please email me.....

My beautiful hazel eyed boy sat his first ever uni exam yesterday (he is just doing one external subject while he is still at school)....23 pages in 2 hours and he was beyond exhausted....He will be so glad when this week is over at school as QCS practice and another German exam yet to come.  Lots of deadlines to meet over the next month or so but I am up for the very exciting challenge....  Take care my friends and I hope you all  have a beautiful week....