Monday Thoughts - family.... work.....play .....

Some of my charms in STORE

A beautiful day on Saturday at Finders Keepers markets in Brisbane...It actually got to 26 degrees in Brissie that day, beyond gorgeous...  I bought a present for my best friends birthday that is coming up soon and spent a wonderful day with my hazel eyed girl.... 



Last Wednesday I had the pleasure of meeting my beautiful new little great nephew and my eight month old great niece.... They were beyond perfect....  I was very close to my nieces when they were growing up so this is beyond exciting !!!!  They live 4 hours away so I must say I have been stalking Donna's facebook page because I am absolutely smitten.... 
My hazel eyed boy started back to school today, the first day of his last semester of school.... I can't believe  it and only a few months now till we head off to europe again (can you believe it is nearly 3 years since we went)...  Working hard on a big project and some exciting news coming soon.... 
I hope your week is filled with lots of sunshine and laughter...