Tuesday Thoughts - in my cottage...

A pretty new shelf made from old wrought iron verandah details and old hoop pine boards.  A new edition to my studio last weekend.




As you have probably worked out by now, I love taking photos... and I love my little cottage.  I have what is called a little sun room here in Australia that has always been my studio or work space but a few months ago I moved into one of the front rooms so it would be easier if I ever wanted to have an open studio or have customers pick up an order (this was originally our bedroom) so over the last few months this little space I have used as a place to film videos and take photos because the light is so pretty in there most of the day :)  It only has an old timber table (made from an old door which was originally from my Nan's house) a large mirror sitting on the floor, a mirror on the wall and a shelf with old ironstone and our very old linen cupboard...  To be totally honest I am not sure what I will eventually do with this little space but at the moment I am enjoying having somewhere separate to photograph some pretty Christmas ......Talking about Christmas please remember to join Jeanne Oliver and 7 other incredible woman and myself on the Creatively Made Home Course - Home for the holidays....It starts on the 15th of October and I am beyond excited. All you need to do is click the link below .....