Kindred Friends {Part II} - Sara Duckett {10 Years in the Making}

Sunday, March 05, 2017

I fell in love with Sara's blog straight away.  
The beauty of her home, her exquisite photography and her fearless fight to be a mumma.  Everything about this blog touched my heart and I feel extremely blessed to call her friend.  Over the years I have made charms for her shop and she has worked on design projects for me, recently she helped me update the format of this blog.  I don't think she really knows how amazingly talented she is.
Please go and take a look at sadieolive.com

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”  Aaron Siskind

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for dropping by......