Welcome to 2020 - christmas + summer break



kasia + andrew christmas 2019
 
christmas 2019 - my loves
christmas day 2019

walking in the rain - summer holiday northern NSW

coastal life - nature is beautiful

last day of holidays


Happy New Year sweet friends, I have been back at work for a couple of weeks now but today was the first time I had a minute to reflect on the last month.  We had a lovely Christmas here at home in our little cottage.  I moved our kitchen table into our spare room for a fun new place to enjoy Christmas eve dinner, breakfast + lunch on Christmas day with my loves.  I had my chalkboard wall as the backdrop which was so much fun drawing a big christmas tree.  We ate our favourite foods, opened gifts and played games.  We headed away on boxing day for 9 glorious days at the coast.  I walked along the beach early every morning which is my favourite time of the day when most people are still asleep. I read, cooked, ate, swam, played cards with my loves and enjoyed some of the local cafes.  It is never easy to leave {my loves or the beach}but work was calling for all of us.  Started back to work on the 5th and thankfully have already worked on some beautiful projects to start the year.  A batch of custom charms for a very special wedding, a collaboration with the lovely Karen from French Consul which I will share more about next blog post and fulfilling orders from my website.  Here's to a beautiful year ahead.
"It is ever so beautiful to be strange. To do things differently than others. To see things in a rare light. To me, that is such gold to carry." - christopher poindexter