Busy, busy, busy

Friday, April 13, 2007


Well it is late Friday afternoon after a long week... Unfortunately I have been suffering from a yucky cold this week and found it hard to get through a load of orders plus occupy my beautiful kids and keep the house in order... I feel so very blessed with all the wonderful support I have to my web site and the items I offer... This week my little bag (similar to this one) came out in the May edition of Romantic Homes... Here in Australia it takes a while to get things so I would love to hear from anyone that has seen it as I won't get to see it for awhile yet... I am so lucky for the support of Romantic Homes as my business has grown a lot since the February edition... I have a tiny little old slate in my room where I always have a quote to inspire me... This week it is
There is nothing like a dream to create the future
...I so believe this... I always knew from when I was little that I needed to do something creative...Something to challenge the happy, blissful place inside your mind and I must say I am living that dream now...

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm going to have to subscribe to Romantic Homes so I can see when you are featured!. I just love this bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearest Cathy,
    Katie found your May Romantic Homes magazine for me this morning & photos are on their way via-email as I write this to you!
    We oohed & ahhhd all the way home.
    I love the lovely old red toile & the linen!
    It's just gorgeous and very nicely done, We're so happy for you!!!!

    Congratulations!!!!
    love,Christe'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christe, Katie and Sara
    Have just seen the photos in Romantic Homes and I am so excited and feel very lucky as they make my things look so pretty... Will put a photo on my web site later....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet friend! I am soo proud of you! You have really found your blissful place in making these charms. The way you have grown as an artist and a business woman inspires me. You are a beautiful person, and your work reflects that.
    love you lots! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. just passing threw swweetpea love your blog,come on over and see my art and goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this will be one of many times you will be featured! Congrats my little Aussie friend.

    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......