Loving what you do!!!!!!!!

Friday, April 20, 2007


Well it is very late Friday night and I am waiting to watch Veronica Mars with my daughter... I just wanted to share with you 2 orders that I sent off this week... Oh I am so lucky to be able to do what I do... It is sort of like creating little canvases behind glass.... I am having so much fun I just wish there was more hours in my day as the ideas are really endless... I have my retail catalogue out in early May (running a little behind at the moment) and hope to have a new range of charms called So French in May as well...



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ...so charming, so talented, so pretty. thank-you for sharing your special canvases.
    best
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! I couldn't have asked for more perfect pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......