Magazines - my inspiration

Monday, June 25, 2007


I am pretty obsessive about magazines... Most months I get US Country Living, Country Home and Romantic Homes as well as UK Country living and I subscribe to Australian Country Style and I will of course buy Victoria when it returns... I get a lot of my inspiration for design through there pages and they open my eyes to the beauty in the world through peoples homes... I especially love reading about people's businesses and where they started and such... I have a chunky white timber book stand and I place my favourite magazine there open up to inspire... I change it regularly... This page is out of a Country Living, January 2002 and I think it has all my loves... White ironstone, beautiful linen, old iron beds, cooler weather, ornate frames and fresh flowers...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! I`m so happy that you found my blog so I found you. Everything you have and make are so beautiful. Love it!! I will be back here soon!!! Marie in Sweden minlillaveranda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I love all this look and have the very same issue kept out where I can see it all the time.
    so very Beautiful isn't it...your home reminds me of this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics and love white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all those magazines as well- the page you have opened is divine...love jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......