Old and New - Beautiful Linen

Sunday, September 09, 2007






Early Sunday morning here and I was sitting pondering the universe while my house was so quiet... All I can hear is the sound of birds tweeting and the occasional car driving by... Work is so very busy now coming into all the exciting events till the end of the year, you want it all to slow down so you can enjoy it a little more.... Anyway I have 92 little charms in front of me and packaging them up and putting them is a sweet little box... It has been a wonderful order to create... Anyway just a few of my favourite linen photos....

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Cathy, your linens are really lovely, I really like that oatmeal/beige it looks good with your silver charms. I would imagine it's nice to have completed that large order and to have a little feet up and some r&r.Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love linen and yours is so beautiful. And your charms are beyond words! You are a very gifted artist Cathy!

    XXX
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog and I think it is really beautiful and interesting. I added it immediately on my blog roll. Just say if it's not ok!

    Also I love old linen. And your artwork is just charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy,

    Those are the best times, aren't they? When everything is so very quiet. Thank you for my order, your work takes my breath away, it is outstanding and lovely.
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a pure and lovely time of the day is the early morning...and your linen with the charms...what a combination, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful linens. The photos are wonderful!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......