Really hard to capture with a mobile phone

Thursday, June 12, 2008

This morning I needed to drop my daughter to High school at 6.50 am as she was going on an excursion for the day...It is winter here and it was a picture perfect day, about 11 degrees and just crystal clear. Beautiful fog in all the gullies and the whole of the city was covered in fog you felt as though you were driving on top of the clouds...I so wish I had my camera with me so I pulled over and took this snap shot with my mobile phone... Sorry about the clarity!!! It was an absolutely magical morning....

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Early morning is such a beautiful time of the day.
    Fabulous photo even if it is taken with your mobile
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mobile Phones can surprise @ times - Nice Shot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy. What an amazing photo!! I think it turned out just breathtaking ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful... you captured it! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a glorious view!
    hope you continue to have a wonderful day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful morning...

    It`s hard to understand it`s winter in your country...Here in Sweden it`s Midsummer next weekend,with big celebrations...
    It`s light most of the night.

    Have a nice weekend!
    Hug L-Lott

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy Louise, I just found your lovely blog & shop! Let me just say I absolutely love them both! I will be back again & again!....Have a wonderful weekend!...Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I found you through Something White's blog. I love your photo's, your home and your taste. You can expect many visits from me. Glad to have found you.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......