Rainy Days!!!!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I have been working pretty hard on shop orders this week and it has been easy with great company (Angela) and the sound of gorgeous rain on my tin roof. I had to mentioned a wonderful shop I am making orders for called Lily-G. I had the pleasure of talking to her and her husband the other day and they were so uplifting, I was smiling from ear to ear by the end of the conversation...They were so supportive of me and my product. Judy has an amazing blog so go check it out....

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. thank you so much for such a lovely comment and it was great talking to you too, one day we will have to catch up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the sound of rain against a tin roof so cleansing--i love it!
    glad you are having a productive day
    hugs to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being in Somerset living such a lovely article and the photos are sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo Cathy.
    It has been cold and wet here in Mt Martha too.
    Will have to check out Judy's blog.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    It´s hot in Sweden right now, too bad i´m working the whole summer!
    You have a beautiful page!
    Like to visit here again!
    Hugs Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......