Happy New Year!!!!




Well I can't believe it is nearly 2009!!!! Where did that year go my friends.... Well as always, at least I am not unpredictable, I have had a bit of a clean up and change around in my studio room...I must tell you it looks prettier then these photos but I now have a little packaging station with all my vintage ribbons and such in gorgeous old bakery bags under the little desk... This old wardrobe (was my Nanna's) I have stripped and painted chalk USA and it was in my hall...I am going to put a little glass shelf half way up so I have more room for other little boxes to keep my special things in... I have a new gorgeous book rack that my dear friend Angela gave me for Christmas and her sweet and talented hubby made it...Unbelievable!!!!!!! The book I have on there is a book my sister gave me for Christmas and it is Space by Shannon Fricke....She was the amazing stylist that was here when they photographed my house for the magazine!!!! I will enjoy reading it.... Many, many exciting changes ahead...My head is on fast forward at the moment and it is so hot here I feel like I am melting....I want to wish you all a wonderful HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! and I know 2009 is going to be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!
PS Please go and have a look at my daughter's blog she just gave it a make-over and is really excited about it!!!!!!