Happy New Year!!!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008




Well I can't believe it is nearly 2009!!!! Where did that year go my friends.... Well as always, at least I am not unpredictable, I have had a bit of a clean up and change around in my studio room...I must tell you it looks prettier then these photos but I now have a little packaging station with all my vintage ribbons and such in gorgeous old bakery bags under the little desk... This old wardrobe (was my Nanna's) I have stripped and painted chalk USA and it was in my hall...I am going to put a little glass shelf half way up so I have more room for other little boxes to keep my special things in... I have a new gorgeous book rack that my dear friend Angela gave me for Christmas and her sweet and talented hubby made it...Unbelievable!!!!!!! The book I have on there is a book my sister gave me for Christmas and it is Space by Shannon Fricke....She was the amazing stylist that was here when they photographed my house for the magazine!!!! I will enjoy reading it.... Many, many exciting changes ahead...My head is on fast forward at the moment and it is so hot here I feel like I am melting....I want to wish you all a wonderful HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! and I know 2009 is going to be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!
PS Please go and have a look at my daughter's blog she just gave it a make-over and is really excited about it!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Cathy, It looks gorgeous, as I knew it would. Your Chalk USA looks way different than mine. It is almost a creamy colour on your walls and looks white on mine!! Maybe because of your beaded walls, ours are just gyprock.
    Have a great New Year, whatever you are doing,
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - I am sure 2009 will be fabulous, all round! Happy New Year - Rachaelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    2009 Fireworks show

    http://fireworks2009.blogspot.com/

    http://vitas-vitas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really great! I wish you a Happy New Year!!

    / Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all: A Happy New Year to you and your family !

    And I think both your room and the photos are wonderful !!

    All the best
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  6. And many thanks for your wonderful friendship Cathy!! I can`t wait to work with you either, and I am already ripping pages out, looking throuh my books and thinking about what you would think about it. I was terrified when you told me about writing books and beeing a good in embroidering, god heaven.. I hope I will be able to meet your Wishes.
    Have a wonderful wonderful year ahead my friend, I hope your business, health and creativity will be as good as ever. Happy happy 2009!!

    Lots of kisses and hugs from Aina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy!

    We´ve just celebrated New Year here in Sweden, but I guess you have about 11-12 hours left of 2008.

    Anyway I would like to say Thank you for all the beautiful inspiration you have given us in 2008! I´m looking forward to 2009 :)

    Take care and Happy New Year!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again!

    Yes of course..haha how stupid of me =) You are about 9-12 hours ahead of us in Europe!

    Big hug
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nanna's wardrobe looks fantastic - you have such a good eye for transformation.
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy...I agree 2008 has just flown by!!! Just popping in to wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year...and looking forward to more of your lovely inspirations...Blessings to you, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful room!
    Happy New Year, Cathy.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......