So HOT!!!!

Friday, January 02, 2009


Well as I sit here eating a little crunchy apple off one of my tiny trees before the parrots make a meal of it, I just wanted to show you a view from my clothes line.....As I have told you I am not much of a gardener but I do love pretty gardens... The polls in the first photo are awaiting a swing, something I have always loved since I was a kid and still at every chance I get go for a swing in the park... We are having temperatures in the high 30's at the moment and I must say I really don't enjoy it... Kirstie is off at the movies with a friend today and Andrew is helping his dad in the shed, restoring a little, tiny cupboard with 12 tiny drawers to put my charms and things in...I will post photos when it is finished....

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. As I sit here wrapped in a blanket wearing two sweaters, it is hard for me to imagine you in such a heat!
    I agree, swings are wonderful.
    I look forward to seeing you cupboard complete.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes hasnt it been hot!! We had friends for a swim yesterday who came at 12 and didnt leave till after 9 !! I love your swing, would love one myself - another thing to add to my list for 2009. Hope you have a great year Cathy, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your own paradise - very pretty. It has been warm here in FL as well, doesn't feel like the holidays. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange to read about the heat Down Under! We have a lot of snow, and I like it, but love to think about a new trip to Australia again. Have been there twice in february,-and I can feel the heat....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weather here in Aus is weird. This morning we put the heater on, then come lunch time were all hot and got sunburnt.
    I love your pergola Cathy. Is that wisteria you are training up it?
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful spot Cathy! It looks so peaceful... a sanctuary. Coping with the heat - airconditioned rental! ... but what's with the rain? I am being totally selfish whingeing about the rain, only because I am building. If you'd have told me a year ago that I would need wellies to get onto my block, I would have laughed. I am laughing I suppose, I have ruined at least 3 pairs of shoes. I used to love the sound of rain... I will again I suppose! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, sweetest Cathy! I wish you all joy, love and laughter for this new year.
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......