A Big WEEK!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009




Well everyone what an interesting week it has been!!! This is my new frig...A birthday present from my gorgeous family!!! I also had a little reshuffle in the kitchen this morning!!!! It is so dark in this room it is always hard to get a good image but you get the idea!!!! I had a gorgeous Monday morning celebrating my birthday with my friend and soon to be partner Angela....Then I had Andrew home with the flu for 3 days and I got a touch of it myself and lost my voice and then I forgot to pay for my domain name registration and my emails stopped for 4 days...So if anyone has been having trouble that is why!!! SILLY ME!!!!! So as you can tell I am a little behind after this strange week but I will get there....so please bare with me....

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thank you for charing all inspiring things you do!!

    Lots of love from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm glad to see you back :)

    It's always a pleasure to see pictures from your home, it gives me joy and inspiration !

    xx
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Cathy and the year brings all your wishes true. Love the new fridge and kitchen re-style, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful blog you have!
    I like your photos.

    And congratulations!!

    Have a nice day//Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cathy tr la la la la laaaaaaa, You make Autumn sound just beautiful and I could almost see that moon just hanging there. I am glad for our Spring we need the light again, the buds are full to bursting and the sun has is warmth once more. Your new fridge is just fabulous, I love the contemporary look of it, and the contrast against your beautiful old kitchen.You have a real and beautiful talent for the composition of all you touch, and I am always inspired by your art work and your beautiful blog pages thankyou. Have a wonderful birthday week.
    Hugs Lynn xxx tr la la laaa la la...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birthday gift. Hope you and Andrew are both over the flu.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......