A few days away!!!! HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Well I must apologise to all my customers again.....I am so behind with orders...I didn't think I would ever be that person but yes I am it has gotten so busy and now I am heading away for the 4 days of Easter and then I have school break with the kids.....so PLEASE forgive me....In the next post I will fill you in on how I am trying to rectifying this problem by having a gorgeous friend join me on this wonderful journey I call my business but more about that soon.....I hope you have a truly magical Easter filled with lots of yummy chocolate and family time.....(photo courtesy of Country Living Magazine)......

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. enjoy your easter weekend sweet friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy Easter Cathy, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great Easter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello

    dont take more job than you can handle dare say no or you will lose they joy of making creative things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Like the picture :)

    I hope that you will have a wonderful Easter !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you and yours! Enjoy yourself!
    xo Isa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enoy your break Cathy - work can wait, family first!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable way to display an Easter egg tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bright side is... business is booming! Beautiful photo and content.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......