Inside the pages of a book - things that inspire me




Over the next few posts I am going to share with you things that inspire me. These beautiful images are from a new book called New Farmhouse Style by Terry John Woods (first printing already sold out).... I am lucky to call Terry my friend as we have chatted for several years via email about renovating and the beautiful simplicity of white that we both love ....This book will definitely be on my shopping list for all my friends for Christmas and I really hope to be able to get some in for the shop as well...Terry's home has been featured in many American magazines and is truly breath taking!!!!!!!!!!
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. ~Charles W. Eliot