Moving In

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Well everyone the journey continues....... We started to slowly move in last Friday and I must say it is looking pretty nice.....I will post some more images on my shoppe blog.....Will also be doing some posts to update you on what my house looks like now as a lot of my furniture has gone to the shop as props....as you can see......I can't believe it is already December....Kirstie has been on leadership camp this week and my hubby is away as well for the whole week so last night I stayed up till 2 am trying to get my studio room to resemble something nice again lol...Andrew is in the kitchen baking ginger bread cookies for a german break up party tomorrow....I so love that he enjoys cooking ......

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hi,
    I'm looking forward to see new photos both from your shop and your home !

    Have a nice day

    xx
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone in your household is so busy. What fun setting up the shop is for you and Angela.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just thinking about you today and how "the move" must be close. Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see some photos. I just know the shoppe will look beautiful. I love how you moved some of your furniture to the shoppe. Thank goodness it is almost Christmas and just maybe Santa will be able to fit a table or two on his sleigh. Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cathy I'm so happy for you!!! You never know you may have a budding Chef there...Gingerbread cookies...yum, very European and will totally suit the day. Enjoy living your dream♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS...I'm thoroughly loving my Paris charm from Julie♥x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! I discovered you via Elizabeth's Shop Talk blog, and I just wanted to let you know what an absolutely gorgeous blog you have here. Such timeless, classic style. Yep, I'm a fan now!
    Wishing you all the best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to see some shots of your shop when you are up and running. I have been in mine (100+ yr old round barn)for 3 years now. Crazy how time flies.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cuboard!!! I love coming here to your blog there is always so much inspiration.

    An angel at my table

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,

    Have nice blog you have..

    Hug from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can only think you must be exhausted, but what a fabulous acheivement, I so wish I could visit.
    Bigs Hugs Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad the move went well. looking forward to more pic's! your daughter is just beautiful!!!
    have a wonderful christmas!!
    Mandii

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......