a lovely little break!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010










Well it has been so busy that I thought I needed a quick break with my gorgeous daughter before she went back to school (her last year) next week so we drove the 3 hours to the coast and stayed at Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast... Just beautiful, early morning walks, swimming, shopping, eating and I also had a chance to visit a dear shop that I supply my charms to called South Peregian Trading Co. at Peregian Beach... Vicki sells so many gorgeous things from bikinis made from vintage fabric, clothing, cards and 80 percent of her stock are made by local artists....She also runs french classes (as you can see by the eiffel tower in the photo) and even knitting classes at different times throughout the year...Vicki will be starting her own blog really soon so watch out for that. She was an absolute treasure and delight to meet ....

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Fabulous Cathy and I'm sure well deserved. I'll be looking for somewhere to holiday in Feb so might have to get some details from you.. Vicki's shop looks delightful,I think a stop there would be required too!! Take care xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back friend!
    i'm so glad you & kirstie were able to take a dreamy few days to the coast!
    that shoppe looks adorable & what a beautiful owner too.
    are those your charms hanging behind her?
    gorgeous

    hope all is well this week my friend.
    madison wore her scarf yesterday & emi has worn her bracelet nonstop!
    we love you girlies
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have kids and understand the feeling...you did a great job with your daughter. Enjoyed your blog very much. Thanks
    mltai@melindatai.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy what fun to get away with Kirstie before school starts. She will be nice and refreshed and ready to hit those books for her last year at school.
    Vicki's shop looks like a fun place to be.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely shop and holiday. Another to add to my list of "to do's". Love those vintage bikinis!
    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Cathy it looks like you guys had a wonderful getway! Vicki's shop is so pretty--thanks for sharing the pictures. Your life seems to be a glimpse of all of the wonderful things I get to look forward to doing with my kids. Have a lovely weekend
    X's & O's
    Vanny

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a gorgeous trip !!

    xx
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to get away for a break especially with your daughter along for the ride. It looks a lovely place and what a great shop. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad that you were able to get away with Kristie. I'm sure the two of you had a fabulous time. Vicki's shop is adorable. Please let me know when you receive your packages.

    xxxx, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a gorgeous time away together Cathy. Trust all is well in your beautiful world.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......