Still no computer

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Well my computer is still away getting fixed. He is hopeful that he has recovered about 95 percent of my hard drive so it could be worse but I must say I miss it. The shop has been pretty quiet these last couple of weeks but our wholesale orders are keeping us rather busy...A new shop in Germany and Austria which is very exciting. My other wonderful news is that my favourite magazine Australian Country Style are coming to photograph our shop at the end of this month so very exciting and I get to chat with the wonderful writer and photographer that were responsible for the lovely article on my house last March. My beautiful kids are so busy at school with loads of accessment due before their small break at Easter.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hi,
    I hope that your computer will get well soon :)

    Have a lovely weekend

    xx
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous girl.. so good to hear all your lovely news.. thought I'd just say what a fabulous clock you have in the picture.. LOVE it.. looking forward to seeing the pics in the magazine :) xxx Love, Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,
    Your life seems very full and exciting. That's brilliant. I should think that it's normal for the shop to be a little quiet at this time of year. It's good that you have the work from Germany and Austria.....and to be in the magazine is fantastic. I don't think that we can get that particular magazine here in the U.K. so, you will have to show us you in print !!
    Enjoy the new week, Cathy. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats wonderful news. My favourite mag too! I'm sure they will absolutely love your shop, I know i did!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, exciting news with the magazine coming for a visit!!
    Hope you get your computer back real soon
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi . I have to say your home is absolutely gorgeous and so so lovely.
    Thank you sharing photos whit us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, I can't believe it has been a whole year since the lovely article on your house was published. Good luck for this one - keep us posted please

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your computer will be well so you can show us the report of your shop, My blog is in a magazine this month and it feels a bit weird, it is so strange to see your things printed,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......