a little sad today !!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well my friends I have some photos of my kitchen to show you but whilst getting them ready my computer froze and I lost them so here is an inspiration board we have at the shop...painted with chalkboard paint really cool!!!! We lost our beautiful little goat Caramel today so we are all feeling a little sad....She had such a gorgeous nature and was so loving.....We will miss her :(

If we opened our minds to enjoyment, we might find tranquil pleasures spread about us on every side. We might live with the angels that visit us on every sunbeam, and sit with the fairies who wait on every flower - Samuel Smiles

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over,
it became a butterfly

Each fairy breath of summer, as it blows with loveliness, inspires the blushing rose - unknown author....

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. aww so sorry to hear that....they are lovely quotes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, so sorry to read of the loss of your little goat. And, I know it's frustrating to have your pictures lost but maybe someone can work on it and retrieve them for you. Here's wishing you a day filled with hugs and love, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy,
    I am so sorry to hear your news. To lose any animal is devastating. I can't have any more, as I get SO upset when they go. Try to remember that you gave her a good life and that you have many happy memories.
    Lots of love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetest Cathy!

    Oh.. I´m sad to hear about your lovely goat... some pets are like family and when they pass away it´s really really sad.

    When our lovely bunny almost passed away the whole family were so sad and it felt like a familymember was ill, luckily she got better. The vet said that there was no hope for her, but we refused to give up on her and I think she felt our love and care and that it somehow made her stronger.

    Lovely chalkboard! It´s fun to make chalkboards with that special colour :)

    Have a lovely day!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy sorry to hear about your sweet family goat Caramel.
    Looks like you will have to take some more lovely photos of the kitchen for us.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about Caramel, it is so hard to lose a dear animal friend, they become such a part of your family.
    Alicia :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, I'm so sorry...big hugs sent your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I´m sorry to read about the loss for you. The quotes are so good !

    A big hug
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about your sweet Caramel dear friend. Sending all of you many hugs!


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Cathy
    Sorry I only just found this post.. been off the blog a bit this week not feeling too good.

    Well.. I'm sorry to hear about your dear Caramel... I know how easy it is to be attached to an animal... I still miss my childhood dog.. and that was 30 yrs ago.. haha... the cycle of life... we have to accept....

    Hope you are family are well... take care xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy, so sorry to hear about your sweet little Caramel. Sending a hug your way ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......