Monday post!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

"We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true......"Woodrow Wilson

Oh this is so, so true. I must say since being in the shop environment I have seen a lot more of the world and how worried people are about everything. Some days I so wish that people realised at the end of the day it isn't about what we are in the world or how many things we have but it is about how you treat people, happiness, smiling and really just loving the journey... That is definitely the only lessons really I want my children to have and then to be themselves and let their lives unfold. Some people would call this naive but I call it LOVE!!!!! Have a simply magical week!!!!!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What kind of things do they worry about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wonderful sentiments in this post...so true!!! Thank you for sharing these uplifting thoughts!
    Happy day!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, what a lovely post - and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I think that your thoughts are lovely and I do agree with you !

    Have a wonderful day

    xo
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cathy, I just wanted to say thank you for the magazine...which I loved....the shop is fabulous and I wanted to be there immediately! I hope you received the card by now?? Congratulations on your beautiful adventure.....xv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy I love your thoughts on life. Life really should be simpler
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. So encouraging to read about dreams- love it. Have a lovely week! Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Cathy you always make me think....you have a heart of gold
    Love and hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy
    saw your article in the magazine about your shop....you looked like a teenager yourself!!! loved all your quotes and your children look gorgeous and i bet they are inside and out!!! hope your business continues to do well.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so true Cathy! Many people believe that material things will make them happy, but the reality is the opposite. Too bad that their intrinsic value must appear in the things they surround themselves with. Many have told me that I'm so happy for the little things, but it is just those who mean the most. Those who come from the heart, of love. I'm so glad I can see it that way, and sorry that so many do not.

    I hope you had a good season and that your weekend was filled with much good.

    Warm greeting, Aina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also believe the most important thing is how we treat people along the way...

    ReplyDelete
  12. More truth in this post than I can begin to say. Thank you for your eloquence and thoughtfulness. I needed to be reminded of that today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......