Monday post!!!!!!!!!!

"We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true......"Woodrow Wilson

Oh this is so, so true. I must say since being in the shop environment I have seen a lot more of the world and how worried people are about everything. Some days I so wish that people realised at the end of the day it isn't about what we are in the world or how many things we have but it is about how you treat people, happiness, smiling and really just loving the journey... That is definitely the only lessons really I want my children to have and then to be themselves and let their lives unfold. Some people would call this naive but I call it LOVE!!!!! Have a simply magical week!!!!!