WOW!!! where did that month go!!!!



Well I can't believe it is over a month since I did my last post but the weeks of this year are just flying by..... The last day of winter break today and Andrew went to a friends house and Kirstie and I went and had a latte and looked at formal dresses. She will start her last Semester at school tomorrow, just incredible...When out looking at dresses we ran into our dear friends that we have known since we were both pregnant with our girls and they have grown up together, went to kindy, primary school and high school together.... They both went into change rooms with gorgeous black dresses and I just couldn't believe where the years had gone...I remember the girls doing a fashion parade for a children's wear shop when they were just walking and seriously that feels like just yesterday....Such different girls now but I think they will always be friends...and I love them both for that.... I wanted to show you a photo of my big boy...He is over 6 ft now and was looking pretty handsome in this photo I think.... he loves his sister to pieces... A little inspiration for this week...I hope everyone is smiling today, I know I sure am......
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.

No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.

- Helen Keller