A big few weeks - sigh!!!!!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010



Well I have had the flu for a couple of weeks and I so hope it is finally rounding the corner and I can enjoy the school break with my beautiful kids.....These photos are little clippings of my studio room, my little place in the world .....So many things happening at the moment...Finally booked our trip to europe which is beyond exciting...My beautiful family property (owned with my 4 siblings, my gorgeous parents left it to us) is on the market and it makes my heart very sad but it is just one of those things that needs to be done.... As a mum my heart strings are playing because my little girl is into her last 7 weeks of school...She is so ready for a new adventure but at the same time it is all just flying by too fast and my little boy turns 14 tomorrow...He is my little confidant, my amazing cook, has the best cuddles in the world and he is growing into such a lovely young man :)

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Joy is not in things; it is in us.

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. that is wonderful that the plans are coming together for your european adventure!!!!
    happy birthday to your little man!
    i will be right behind you on the sentimental huge changes ahead for savannah too

    love you friend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words on happiness....
    Intriguing photos of your studio...Enjoy your European holiday and time with family.
    Have a great week ahead!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy I do hope that flu is well and truly over for you. It seems to hang around for so long.
    How exciting that all of your travel plans are complete - so exciting.
    Amazing that school is nearly over for your sweet Kirstie and your cute Andrew is nearly 14.
    Wonderful words and sentiments at the bottom of your post
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of things are happening in your world Cathy. We move (& sometimes need to run!!) with the ebb & flow of our lives don't we, but that's what makes each day so interesting & unique. How exciting to be planning your European holiday!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're part of my "favourite" blogs as I love your posts and pictures and I sent I email to you a while ago about your travelling plans to Europe. Did you get it? Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful things, inspiring me a lot!!!
    really really love them!!!
    greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered you beautiful blog and love it. Gorgeous pics! Greetings from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and stories. I live in Paris and I love browsing through blogs that come from the other side of the planet. My 12 years old son will be in Australia for 3 weeks when you'll be here...Bonne chance! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to drop in here, sweetie, and see that things are moving along well. I can't believe that darling girl is already leaving school. yikes, that flew by. And your sweetest guy is 14!

    Hope your farm selss quickly and for a good price. Thinking of you with much love on this side of the ocean. xoxo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always your blog is lovely!
    And the words at the bottom of your post... wonderfuk!
    /la petite perle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god...you made me cry today after such beautiful and gorgeous post.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I simply loved every post you have inside this beautiful blog...thank you,thank you,thank you!!

    hugs
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post. always enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......