Another week has flown by......






Mother's Day was so beautiful, going to the little local markets, having some morning tea with my boys at the place where Kirstie was working so we were all together.... Home for a relaxing day and then off to the movies with Kirstie in the evening. Magical !!!! I am so lucky to finally feel like me again, some decisions are hard but wow do they have benefits. What am I up to you might ask???? Designing and journaling about my new kitchen, taking photos, spending time just being a mum, baking, playing with a new web site and really trying to clean and get organised and maybe a bit of ordering :)....In photos from my studio you would have seen a gorgeous white chest of drawers well this week I found out it had active borers in it so I have replaced it with this lovely black metal set....What do you think????? Just gave it a quick lick of black chalkboard paint and put some words that inspire me on the drawer tabs...
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius