New Beginnings Part 3

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Well it has definitely been an interesting week.....This transition time is well how should I put it, a little hard.......but I finally painted my little studio rooms floor and it looks oh so amazing...I love it, will post some photos soon as my camera isn't working....It is a beautiful, sunny autumn Sunday in my little cottage...My hubby is having a nap on the lounge, Andrew and I just finished a game of up-words (which as always he won) and Kirstie is watching her boy play soccer.... I sort of feel like I am on this plateau, eager to climb but still a little afraid to fall ....

Anna Hoxie
The past is like a river flowing out of sight; the future is an ocean filled with opportunity and delight.
oh Verona -a perfect moment in time.....

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Cathy just been catching up on blogs as I haven't been able to get into blogland as family things are just so crazy busy right now.
    Wow changes are afoot - enjoy the change and being home again amongst your gorgeous treasures and with your most special treasures - your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy, I had not realised when I called into your beautiful shop several weeks ago that you where going to close. Such a beautiful shop, but I too faced this new beginning last year and you will be amazed at what new doors will open for you.
    Best wishes for your future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy I LOVE painted floors and I'm looking forward to your photos when you get your camera back. Just wondering what kind of paint you used. I've been into the hardware shop and told the guys I want to paint a floor and they tell me I'm crazy and nobody does that. You and I know different but did you use any special type of paint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Apple Cottage....send me your email address or email me at cathypenton@netxp.com.au and I will fill you in on the floor painting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......