Cathy Penton Atelier - my website....the beginnings

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Well my dear friends, I have been playing with a web site for a little while now....It is by no means exactly how I want it yet but I thought I would give you all a look....You can find it at http://www.wix.com/cathypenton/cathypentonatelier.... Would love any feedback you can give me.... Now I have toyed with the idea of having a shopping cart but for me I love communicating with my customers and a shopping cart sort of feels a little impersonal....So you can write to me on my order form and we can go from there... Spending a fair bit of time on mummy duties at the moment (loads of driving to and fro), but I think you all know that is the way I like it. Big plans ahead for my business, and just need to work out how to juggle things a little better..... I just loved this photo so I thought I would share... Beautiful wine corks from europe a beautiful reminder of family at the table, on a vineyard in Provence.....

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congratulations on opening your new web store. The website looks lovely. The only comment I would have, I find it a little hard to read the very ornate font.
    All the best with your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it is lovely, but iPad doesn't seem to support it to view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are constant wonder and inspiration Cathy xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, Congratulations on your new website - inspiring as always .... Looking forward to seeing your one-off creations and goodies from around the world. Can't wait to get hold of my copy of Vintage by Nina :-) Love Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......