Dreaming.....

Friday, October 07, 2011

At the Christmas markets in Roma last December......
It has been a year of change, a year of indecisiveness on my part...Not knowing exactly what I want to do in my creative pursuits...Being home again in the little cottage where my dreams come alive....and come true.....Watching my babies grow into adults....Sharing their hopes and dreams and sometimes their sadness... When opportunity knocks do you just grab it by the throat and run with it or do you sit down and think and prioritise... ??????  What do you think?????

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Follow your heart Cathy........somehow it knows the way we should go xx
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just finding that somewhere in between .... your creativness looking for a place to be fulfilled and then that gentle tug of the heart strings where family is concerned. Hopefully you will find a way to have the best of both worlds. Good luck Cathy, you know that whatever you do, you will always have the support of family and friends XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if this helps Cathy...but like Debbie I agree we have a knowing inside of us, a higher less material part of us that seems to know what will make us happy...It doesn't consider finances or material things just what we need to fulfil our lives authenticl. You are above all a loving and supporting mother and have up to now from what I can see juggled your talent and home so beautifully and well....can you not ask your self tonight before you go to sleep what it is you should do..and just wait for the answer..and like Debbie says you will just know...
    I wish with all my heart you find an answer...times like this can be frighteningly hard.
    Thinking of you
    Lynn xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......