our dear friends and the city of Melbourne

Saturday, February 18, 2012


Kirstie and I are heading off to the beautiful city of Melbourne on Monday for a week of catching up with one of my dearest friends in the world (she lives in the sweet town of Monbulk) and her gorgeous family and then spending a couple of days exploring Melbourne...  So my friends we are staying on Collins street while in the city so if there is anything that is a must see please let me know... Kirstie only has a week till she is back at uni so we will definitely make the most of it....

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Cathy and Kirstie, I will be in Melbourne too at the end of the week for a few days visiting family who have arrived from the U.K. Melbourne is my favourite city in Australia - I love everything about it! Why don't you have lunch or dinner in the tram car restaurant. Here is the link: http://www.tramrestaurant.com.au/en/. Also the Vic Markets are not too far away. My favourite vegetarian restaurant is http://www.shakahari.com.au/. Have fun in Melbourne. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cathy
    Funny that you should mention Monbulk as my dear friend from college days lived in that area as well......happy times with your friend and your daughter.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......