Autumn Rose....

I have been watching Anne of Green Gables on DVD....something beautiful to distract me while I create...Those movies always make me see the detail of this gorgeous world a little sweeter and more lovely.... so I took some photos of my roses even though as you can imagine they are looking a little sad at this time of year but I so loved the colours of their leaves... Three big orders to finish up and post off to three special little shops here and in Norway...I hope everyone has a beautiful week I can't believe it is nearly winter .....
“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” 
― L.M. Montgomery
“It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” 
― L.M. MontgomeryAnne of Green Gables
“I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.” 
― L.M. Montgomery
“It's not what the world holds for you. It's what you bring to it.” 
― L.M. MontgomeryAnne of Green Gables
“I don't want sunbursts or marble halls, I just want you.” 
― L.M. MontgomeryAnne of Green Gables