a lot of pretty inspiration...

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What a gorgeous weekend we had in Victoria, visiting with our dearest friends and of course catching up with my beautiful hazel eyed girl and her blue eyed boy... This area of Australia is beyond beautiful and really has such a sense of community....  I think I walked into one of sweetest little shops ever....Metisse in Olinda...It is only a tiny shop but I think I could have stayed in there for hours...They had layered the shop so well that every time you walked around you found something different...As you can imagine my budget is a little tight at the moment so I was very good and didn't buy anything but I fell in love with this book....Amazing photography and each page just made me sigh...I was really naughty and ordered it this morning as a little treat to myself...Can't wait for it to arrive :)...




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So funny girl, I just put two of these books out in the shop today : ) and it sure is a beautiful book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy, that is such a beautiful place and I love going there when I visit Melbourne. A friend of mine once had a gorgeous shop in that craft precinct. This link shows you some glorious photos of the area. http://www.travelvictoria.com.au/olinda/photos/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did :)

    These kind of shops are wonderful. I have one in Gothenburg.

    XO
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful blog! I found you by accident - I clicked on "next blog" at the top of my own, and there you were, with your charming posts about your daughters upcoming nuptials. I love the way you refer to her as your beautiful hazel eyed girl... and a virtual tour of a land I will never see ... thank you so much for allowing me to pop in. I invite you to find mine: http://terrysthoughtsandthreads.blogspot.com
    Some quilting, some poetry, many book reviews, and some pondering. I would love to know what you think of it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......