She is always the sunshine on an overcast day .....

images via pinterest....
This is something I wrote for Kirstie at easter this year...  She is on a road trip with her lovely young man (he is beyond adorable by the way) just about to arrive on the door step of our dearest friends after driving nearly 2000 kilometres in the last 2 days...  She is always my sunshine on an overcast day and I think she has found a young man that feels exactly the same .......
When cleaning out a drawer in the kitchen
I came across a little set of tiny spoons and
a little knife that my nanna used for morning
or afternoon tea…It had a little knife and a larger
spoon and then 6 tiny spoons….My gorgeous Nan
was married for 52 years before my pop passed away…
She was so sweet and gentle and raised 6 boys and
1 beautiful girl in a tiny 3 bedroom house….
The one beautiful girl of course was my mum and
she then raised 5 children (2 boys, 3 girls) in another
3 bedroom house across the paddock….and she was
blessed with 49 amazing years with her ever loving
husband…. The youngest of her 5 children a shy, insecure,
young girl (but stubborn and wilful as well) who fell madly
in love at 18 to a tough but gentle, rough but sweet, tall,
dark and reasonably handsome young man…. They had to
fight hard because external forces wanted to tear them
apart but they were determined…. Yet another tiny 3
bedroom house and 2 amazing children later…..After
nearly 28 years this month, she whispered in his ear
just the other night….You are the only boy I have kissed
for 28 years and laughed……… and the story continues ….
Now a beautiful dark haired, big hazel eyed girl has fallen
 madly in love with her sweet, blue eyed boy… They like
to take adventures in their little white mazda with a picnic
basket on board….she is sentimental like her mamma,
nanna and great nanna…
so when I found that cutlery I thought of her
and the blue eyed boy…
it needed to be tucked in the picnic basket
with love from 3 generations of woman
 LOVE is what life is all about….and have a guess what!!!
 I think the blue eyed boy has a little 3 bedroom house J