all that is new .....

I have been struggling to blog this last few days...The new year has started with so much change good and bad...and to be perfectly honest a lot of life changing sort of change that you can't prepare yourself for even if you try... I want my blog to always be my happy place, like the ocean is and my family and friends are so I am going to share with you the beauty that January has bought so far.... My hazel eyed girls new house is so very pretty, she is making it her own and I love that so much about her...She hosted her first gorgeous little party for one of our dears friends little girls and Kirstie was definitely in her happy place.... I have been getting my new studio together slowly and doing a little work and just spending time with my beautiful family...My hazel eyed boy is heading off with some of his close friends tomorrow for a little spot of camping before his last year of school starts next Tuesday... He is actually doing a uni subject as well as his school subjects this semester so it will be a busy time for him.....I am going to try and blog more often so please drop by and tell me what you are up to ...I love hearing from you.... and to start the year one of my favourite quotes and considering this is my last year to have a child at school I thought it appropriate .....

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." 
- albert einstein