Monday's thoughts.... "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."

As the rain drips slowly on my tin roof I look at all these gorgeous images in my picture file (most of them are courtesy of pinterest)... Each an inspiration in its own right...Things that I love, things that have meaning to me...Baking (a love passed down from my Nan and Mum), interior design and beautiful quotes all things that make me smile and my heart very happy.  About this time every year I go through the whole am I still doing what I love, could I be doing more, do a need a change????? and I think the answer to these questions are always YES!Yes! Yes!  The last 6 months has had so much change for me and my little family...things that I have shared with you and other things that just change the way you need to lead your life every day...So over the next few weeks I am hoping to be a little more present here on my blog and I would LOVE you to drop by and say hello...  If you want to chat to me about anything you can always email me....Ralph Waldo Emerson is one of my favourite poets..... so here is just a little inspiration for your Monday ....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." 
...
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." 
...
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."