Monday thoughts - a little late as usual ....

Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way.......
This quote I found on Pinterest {definitely one of my happy places}....As I may have mentioned I struggle to start my year doing similar things to the year before, I need a challenge, I need to feel like I am loving every minute and just not simply working because creatively that just doesn't work for me, I want to make someone smile....  I have been designing soldered charms for a lot of year now so sometimes I struggle with the fact is there something new I can be doing today....So I think back to how it began and why I really had a passion for it at the start.... For me it was about making a memory for someone....  Years ago I placed an advertisement in Country Style magazine to sell my charms, it was a charm of my mum as a little girl {the image in the middle of the collage}....  The first response was from a sister whose brother had lost a new born baby and she wanted to get something beautiful for him....He had written a poem for his baby and I remember crying the whole time I made it but I knew in some tiny way I was making a difference...  She gave it as a present to her brother for Christmas and it is now tied to the Christmas tree every year....Sometimes I pinch myself really on how blessed I am to create from my little studio...I have worked with so many other incredible designers over the years so I put it down to the fact I have a bit of an adventurous side wanting to try something new but then I remember what I do is new for someone today....Someone that has never dropped by my blog before so heres to all my beautiful customers old and new....Many new and old adventures ahead my friends....Have a beautiful week.... and too my beautiful hazel eyed boy today.... who is shaving for a cure....I love you so much ....