Monday thoughts - a little late as usual ....

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way.......
This quote I found on Pinterest {definitely one of my happy places}....As I may have mentioned I struggle to start my year doing similar things to the year before, I need a challenge, I need to feel like I am loving every minute and just not simply working because creatively that just doesn't work for me, I want to make someone smile....  I have been designing soldered charms for a lot of year now so sometimes I struggle with the fact is there something new I can be doing today....So I think back to how it began and why I really had a passion for it at the start.... For me it was about making a memory for someone....  Years ago I placed an advertisement in Country Style magazine to sell my charms, it was a charm of my mum as a little girl {the image in the middle of the collage}....  The first response was from a sister whose brother had lost a new born baby and she wanted to get something beautiful for him....He had written a poem for his baby and I remember crying the whole time I made it but I knew in some tiny way I was making a difference...  She gave it as a present to her brother for Christmas and it is now tied to the Christmas tree every year....Sometimes I pinch myself really on how blessed I am to create from my little studio...I have worked with so many other incredible designers over the years so I put it down to the fact I have a bit of an adventurous side wanting to try something new but then I remember what I do is new for someone today....Someone that has never dropped by my blog before so heres to all my beautiful customers old and new....Many new and old adventures ahead my friends....Have a beautiful week.... and too my beautiful hazel eyed boy today.... who is shaving for a cure....I love you so much ....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for dropping by......